Hello Wembley JFC families,
On behalf of the Wembley JFC committee, I would like to welcome you all and hope you enjoy the 2021 season. Further below is a list of important dates to help you plan.
The club still urgently need volunteers to fill the committee roles of Secretary, Marketing and Equipment Manager amongst others. Please seriously consider helping out if you are able. Having a well-resourced committee gives the club the best chance to enable all players, coaches and team managers to achieve success on and off the field. If you have any questions about how to get involved, just email me or speak to anyone on the committee.
Please note that registrations will close on March 17th but well before then we need to know how many players we have so we can nominate teams and finalise team bags, jumpers, managers, coaches, training days, etc. We have had interest from players from other clubs which we will continue to accept until the team numbers are full, so please register as soon as you can (or at least let your manager know that you are planning to register so we can plan appropriately)!
Key dates to remember;
- March 14th - Wembley JFC Open Day including mouthguard fittings, club uniform sizing, merchandise for sale, free bouncy castle and more - Sunday 3pm-5pm (see flyer for more details)
- March 17th - Registrations close (excluding Auskick)
- April 6th - Training starts from this week
- April 7/8/9th - International Sports Camps - AFL Camp at Pat Goodridge Oval (see flyer for 40% discount for early bookings)
- April 30th - Girls season competition commences
- May 2nd - Boys season competition and Auskick commences
- July 16-18th - NAIDOC District Dreaming round
Look forward to seeing you all down at the club in 2021.
Wembley Junior Football Club